1. Participant Information
Please list three relevant experiences of your performance:
How did you learn about the event* :
2. Parent/ Guardian Information
3. The Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Age 4 to 12, currently study at any of Hong Kong school is a must.
- Casting & Shooting: March 17, 2019 (From 10a.m. To 6p.m.)
- Training: April 14, 2019
- Awarding ceremony: In the end of May/ Middle Jun (Nominees may receive contact directly for further information.)
- Application fee: HKD $320 (Parts of the proceeds will be donated to non-profit organization)
- Deadline of online application: March 1, 2019
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants are responsible to confirm the information provided in the registration form is correct and complete. Participant will be disqualified with inaccurate information.
- The personal data collected in this event will be used for verify and notify the participant only. The related personal data will be destroyed within one month after the event.
- . All participants will take part in the program entirely, for instance casting & shooting, training, at their own risk and cannot hold the organizer or any partners, sponsors liable for any injury. Students are advised to acquire a personal insurance at their own costs if necessary.
- In case of disputes, the organizer reserves the rights of final decision.
- The organizer reserves the right to interpret and amend the regulations of the competition without prior notice.